We have an immediate need for an experienced Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in a well-organized manner. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers, performing daily office needs; communicating and managing our company’s administrative activities.
Act as the point of contact between internal/external colleagues, clients, and vendors. Undertake tasks of receiving calls, take messages, and completing correspondence on behalf of the Company. Make and handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Use applications to set schedules and administer timelines.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders.
- Prioritize office work daily and weekly. Make travel arrangements.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists send/confirm electronic calendar invites.
- Book travel arrangements
- Prepare, submit, and reconcile reports for purchases, check requests and expenses.
- Take notes and minutes and accurately enter data.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of Microsoft (MS) and Google software applications. Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and Google Calendar.
- Familiar with office procedure and etiquette. Maintain office policy and procedure.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers & workstation.
- The ability to prioritize work and ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving skills.
- Notable written and verbal communication skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Durham, Inc. provides professionals exceptional opportunities to connect with great employers in Western New York and metro Atlanta. We specialize in office, medical office, light industrial and professional staffing. Benefit from our 50 years of service excellence, constant innovation and friendly, expert staff.