Customer Service Rep
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
- Associate Degree with a technical focus; Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to think clearly and logically, analyze quantitatively, problem solve and define technical requirements. Highly analytical and understands how to visualize and present complex data.
- Ability to establish objectives, handle multiple tasks, prioritize work, and drive results.
- Able to work both independently and part of a team; high performance cultural fit with the US team.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Passion for continuous education and product training
- Demonstrates excellence in diction, enunciation and English grammar
- Business Applications Knowledge: ERP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Two years customer service experience, preferably with an industrial manufactured product
- Order entry experience
Resumes being reviewed asap. Must have current NYS Driver's License.
Durham, Inc. provides professionals exceptional opportunities to connect with great employers in Western New York and metro Atlanta. We specialize in office, medical office, light industrial and professional staffing. Benefit from our 50 years of service excellence, constant innovation and friendly, expert staff.