$27 - $32/Hour Atlanta, GA 30344
A major dialysis center is seeking a certified dialysis technician. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain records of inventory and equipment usage.
- Explain treatment procedures, in-home treatments and physicians’ instructions to patients.
- Interview patients to measure their vital signs and weight before and after dialysis.
- Start equipment and observe gauges and equipment operation to detect malfunctions and to ensure equipment is operating to prescribed standards.
- Disinfect and sterilize equipment using sterilizers, aerators and washers.
The qualifications for the positions are as follows:
- High school graduate or GED Equivalent
- Finished the CCHT Course in Hemodialysis
- 18-months of hemodialysis experience
Apply online or
Call 404-351-0035 to schedule an interview.
1465 Northside Drive NW, Suite 220B, Atlanta, GA 30318
Durham, Inc. provides professionals exceptional opportunities to connect with great employers in Western New York and metro Atlanta. We specialize in office, medical office, light industrial and professional staffing. Benefit from our 50 years of service excellence, constant innovation and friendly, expert staff.