Healthcare Insurance Professionals
Suite 220B Atlanta, GA 30318
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: Temporary and temp-to-hire positions available.
- Medical Assistants
- Front Desk
- Medical Accounts Receivable
- Anesthesia Billing
- Cash Applications
- Patient Financial Services
- Medical Records Maintenance
At least two years' experience in the healthcare insurance industry. Experience must include but is not limited to:
- Scheduling patients for appointments.
- Greeting patients and managing the operations of a front office
- Taking patients' vital signs
- Account correction and adjustment
- Resolving patient account inquiries
- Monitoring billing errors
- Scanning and providing doctors, hospitals, and lawyers with copies of patients' records
Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 & ICD-10, and medical terminology.
Must be able to ensure compliance with Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, and HIPPA rules, regulations, guidelines, and contracts
Durham, Inc. provides professionals exceptional opportunities to connect with great employers in Western New York and metro Atlanta. We specialize in office, medical office, light industrial and professional staffing. Benefit from our 50 years of service excellence, constant innovation and friendly, expert staff.