$27 - $32/Hour Atlanta, GA 30344
A major dialysis center is seeking a qualified LPN. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Practice at all times under the direct supervision of an R.N. or M.D. and within limitations established by law, regulation or usual practice within the state.
- Prepare the dialyzer and delivery system for use an prescribed; monitor all equipment in use for correct functioning; and perform appropriate terminal cleaning following each treatment.
- Assess assign patients before and after each treatment. Initiate, monitor and terminate dialysis treatment. Consult with the R.N. on all aspects of patient care and execute the plan of nursing care for each patient as directed. Notify the Charge Nurse regarding changes in the patient’s condition. Document all patient care provided and contribute to team patient care planning and follow-up to achieve goals.
- Conform to the established policies and procedures of the facility and TRINITY DIALYSIS.
- Perform patient care or other duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse or Unit Administrator.
The qualifications for the position are as follows:
- Graduation from as accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as an LPN/LVN by the state in which the dialysis facility is located.
- Satisfactory professional references.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Physically able to lift patients from stretcher or wheelchair or assist patients from stretcher or wheelchair as necessary. Able to lift at least 30 pounds from floor level using proper body mechanics and capable of carrying 2- thirty pound containers of concentrate solution. Additionally, must be able to stand for periods of up to 4 hours, during the dialysis process, normal breaks excluded.
- Current CPR Certification.
Apply online of
call 4014-351-0035 to schedule an interview.
1465 Northside Drive NW, Suite 220B, Atlanta, GA 30318
Durham, Inc. provides professionals exceptional opportunities to connect with great employers in Western New York and metro Atlanta. We specialize in office, medical office, light industrial and professional staffing. Benefit from our 50 years of service excellence, constant innovation and friendly, expert staff.