Material Handler/Forklift operator
Buffalo, NY 14211
A large manufacturer of medical product is looking to add to their material handler team for 2nd and 3rd shift.
2nd shift: Monday - Friday, 3pm - 11pm, overtime for Saturday and if you work all 7 days, Sunday is paid at double time.
3rd shift: Sunday - Thursday, 11pm - 7am, overtime for Friday and if you work all 7 days, Saturday is paid at double time.
- Working in a safely manner and meeting all environmental standards of OSHA and the employer
- Unloading/load trucks
- Receiving product and complete paperwork
- material movements, replenishing supplies on production assembly lines
- order fulfillment
- cycle counts
- label and pull parts, putting in correct production cell
- process work orders
- Maintain a clean work area and help maintain a positive work environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in warehouse material handling/forklift position
- Ability to use and learn computer system
- Maintain accurate paperwork
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the entire shift
Must be available to go for an interview for the position. We provide interview coaching prior to going to meet at the facility.
Durham, Inc. provides professionals exceptional opportunities to connect with great employers in Western New York and metro Atlanta. We specialize in office, medical office, light industrial and professional staffing. Benefit from our 50 years of service excellence, constant innovation and friendly, expert staff.