Atlanta, GA 30344
Seeking a dynamic nurse for a dialysis clinic in the East Point area. Responsibilities include but are nor limited to the following:
- Assign staff to patient care and other duties within the scope of their training and capabilities.
- Supervise the preparation of all equipment and supplies, likewise the clean-up following each patient shift.
- Supervise and perform initiation, monitoring and termination of dialysis as needed.
- Observe and receive reports from staff members on the physical and emotional status of each patient.
- Make rounds with the physician and ensure that physician’s orders are executed as written. Perform rounds after each shift has been initiated to ensure the proper orders have been implemented and that staff have charted appropriately (signatures). Review flow sheets at the completion of the shift to ensure all documentation and signatures are complete.
- Communicate accurate and pertinent patient information to the responsible physician in a timely manner.
- Communicate accurate and pertinent patient, staff and operational information to the Unit Administrator in a timely manner.
- Assist the Unit Administrator in implementing and ensuring adherence to the established policies and procedures of the facility and TRINITY DIALYSIS.
- Maintain as assigned all required records and reports. Perform a weekly audit of newly admitted patients to ensure completion of initial orders.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Administrator to meet the patient care or operational needs of the facility.
Requirements are as follows:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as an RN by the state in which the dialysis facility is located.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a leadership position and to perform in new and emergent situations with sound judgement.
- At least 6 months experience in performing acute and/or chronic dialysis.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Physically able to lift patients from stretcher or wheelchair or assist patients from stretcher or wheelchair as necessary. Able to lift at least 30 pounds from floor level using proper body mechanics and capable to carrying 2, 30-pound containers of concentrate solution. Additionally, must be able to stand for periods of up to 4 hours, during the dialysis process, normal breaks included.
- Current CPR Certification.
Apply online or
Call 404-351-0035 to scheduled an interview.
1465 Northside Drive NW, Suite 220B, Atlanta, GA 30318
Durham, Inc. provides professionals exceptional opportunities to connect with great employers in Western New York and metro Atlanta. We specialize in office, medical office, light industrial and professional staffing. Benefit from our 50 years of service excellence, constant innovation and friendly, expert staff.